WHS Principal Post March 2018
Monthly Principal Newsletter
Dear WHS Families,
March Dates to Note:
- 3/6, Tuesday, WHS PTA Spelling Bee- 6-8:30 pm
- 3/8, Thursday, D44 EARLY RELEASE DAY, Students dismissed at 1:15 p.m.
- 3/9, Friday, WHS Colors Day
- 3/9, Friday, Report Card Distribution
- Week of 3/12- 3/16, PARCC Testing Begins for grades 3, 4, & 5.
- 3/20, Tuesday, WHS PTA Meeting, 7pm. LRC
- 3/21, Wednesday, D44 STEM Parent Night @ GWMS 6:30- 8:30 p.m.
- 3/22, Thursday, Human Growth and Development Program for Gr. 4 and Gr. 5 girls and their parents. 6:30- 7:30 pm @ GWMS. CLICK HERE for more information.
- 3/23, Friday, WHS Student Council Pajama Day
- 3/26- 4/2 SPRING BREAK-- No School
- 4/3, TUESDAY, Classes Resume
In Case You Missed It....
PARCC Testing for Grades 3, 4 and 5
Grade 3, 4, and 5 students will completing the English, Language Arts (ELA) subtests prior to Spring Break. Math subtests will be completed after Spring Break.
For details on the testing schedule, please click on the link below. Do not hesitate to ask your child's teachers any questions that you may have.
PARCC Testing will take place in the WHS LRC and involves student in grades 3, 4, and 5 only.
D44 Science Fair
Race Sponsors are needed!
WHS Lost and Found Items
Pre- Registration for Kdg. is Now Underway!
Also, if you have any friends or neighbors living within our boundary who has an incoming Kindergartener for 2018-19, please refer them to our school office. Your support is greatly appreciated!