Mendel Art Gallery
Spring Plant Sale & Mother's Day Tea
Spring Plant Sale 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Mother's Day Tea 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Plan your garden over tea
· Be inspired by Master Gardeners
· Purchase spring plants
· Find the perfect Mother’s Day present in the Gallery Shop
Proceeds from the plant sale and tea support acquisitions for the Gallery’s permanent collection.
For details, contact: Judy Koutecky, Manager of Volunteer Resources (306) 975-7669 email@example.com
Art Sale & Fundraiser of the Gallery Group Volunteers
Friday, June 14 – 12 Noon to 10 p.m.
Saturday, June 15 – 10 am to 4 p.m.
CALL FOR SUBMISSION
‘Re-stART’ is a fundraiser for the Mendel Gallery Group Volunteers and a sale for those who are interested in selling previously owned art as well as purchasing new-to-you art. There is no fee to participate. Art sale is limited to the first 500 pieces accepted by the Gallery Group.
Works of art must meet the following criteria:
- All works must be 2-dimensional and ready to hang. Maximum 4 artworks per person.
- Each work must have the following information firmly attached to reverse side: name of owner, contact phone number, name of artist, price of work.
- All two-dimensional works may not exceed 4’ X 4’ in size.
- You will be responsible for both delivery and pickup of unsold artworks.
- A standard information form must be completed when you drop off your work.
- While extreme care will be taken handling artworks, the Gallery does not assume insurance responsibility or any liability for loss or damage of artworks.
- All works must include the selling price.
- The Gallery’s sales commission is 40% of the selling price.
- The Gallery reserves the right to decline any artworks for inclusion.
Submission of Art: Works must be brought to the Mendel Art Gallery on Friday, June 7, or Saturday, June 8, between 12 noon and 4 p.m.
Sale Dates: Friday, June 14 between 12 Noon and 10 p.m., and Saturday, June 15 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Pickup of Unsold Work: Monday, June 17 between 12 noon and 8 p.m.
Sales commission proceeds go toward art acquisitions for the Mendel Art Gallery permanent collection.
For more information, please contact Judy Koutecky at (306) 975-7669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, May 10 | Saturday, May 11 | Sunday, May 12
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
30% off for Members
20% off consignment items
Come to the Gallery Shop to find the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
Open Daily | 10 AM-8 PM | (306) 975-7616