GREEN STREET VILLAGE
Spring is here! It's project season and here is the list so far:
- Neighborhood Work Day: May 30th with a rain day of June 6th. The plan is to waterproof the picnic tables, clear out the wooded areas, clean out the pond edges and ditch, and do a general trash pick-up.
- Neighborhood Yard Sale: June 13th. For those of us doing some spring cleaning, keep this date in mind.
- Annual Fishing Tournament: We would like to keep the tradition alive. The date is to be determined, so if any of you expert fishermen have suggestions for when this should take place, shoot the board an email.
If there are any other events that you would be interested in, let us know.
- Mailboxes: If you are needing to replace your mailbox and/or post, Otto's Streetscape Solutions is the company Green Street Village uses. Members receive a 10% discount and they have our colors on file. They are located 2449 E. Main St. Greenwood, IN 46143. You can contact them by phone at (317) 886-4400 or by email.
- Paint: Sherwin Williams is the vendor of choice for Green Street Village. They have the color selections on file and member receive a 20% discount. They are located at 80 E. Garner Rd. Brownsburg, IN 46112. You can contact them by phone at (317) 858-9900.
- Carriage Light Sensors: These can be found online or at the local hardware store. Here's a helpful strategy guide. Several people have reported good luck ordering from Amazon.
- Nextdoor.com: Whether one of us has found a missing fur baby, has a grill to give away, or wants to share the news of a newborn child, this is a great way to stay connected. It is social media but just for our neighborhood. If you are a part of this, please invite your neighbors!
Get Involved! We're setting up committees and want you to take part!
- Ponds and Water Features
- Public Relations
- Safety and Security
- Special Events
- Bylaws and Covenants
If any of these strike your fancy, let us know!