Although I use both the left and right side of my brain depending on the though process, I am most comfortable while using the left side of my brain. That means that I like Math, I am realistic, focused, logic, solitary, and Planned. I agree with this because all of these thing are like me.
I am a extrovert. That mean that I am friendly and like hanging around other people.
Future License Plate
Top 3 Career Choices
- Provide the engineering specifics for building structures, roads, and etc. Analyze survey or reports, maps, blueprints, and aerial photos to plan projects. Inspect construction sites, direct and supervise construction work.
- They work in privates offices and building sites.
- They work irregular hours and overtime, weekend and evening hour.
- Requires Associate degrees or a Bachelor's degree
- Earns between $72,150 to $72,570 per year.
- Plan the interior design of places, develop plans that meet clients needs effectively, Draw sketches and designs to show client, Determine materials needed and purchase them, Talk with clients to determine what they want or need.
- They work in large corporations, free lance, they work Job to job, and comfortable offices.
- They work 40 Hours a week.
- Requires Associate degrees or Bachelor's degree.
- Earns between $40,200 to $55,000 per year
Interview Do's and Don'ts
Top College Choice
"We do not remember days, we remember moments." - Cesare Pavese.