Click on the link below to access a Symbaloo help you start off your year with helpful resources. Bookmark this Symbaloo in your Chrome web browswer and it will update automatically.
Best Practices for Your Computer
If your ActivBoard suddenly stops working, try unplugging the cords from your machine. Next, restart your machine. Third, plug the cords back in and see if your ActivBoard works. If the ActivBoard still does not work properly, try a different USB port on your computer.
For more tips and tricks, click the link below.
Student Username and Password Lookup
1. Go to Student Username Look up
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. After logging in, click "Student Username Lookup" on the left hand side.
4. On the next page, select "Search for Individual Student" on the left hand side.
5. At the top of the Lookup page, enter the appropriate information to search for your student's username and password the click Search.
2. Consider having students use the same Netbook each time. This will reduce the wait time for students when logging on each time.
3. The Dell Netbooks are back on the network domain. Students will have an easy to use start page with safe, appropriate searching.
4. If you find a student with a rotated screen, press the F7 button to rotate the screen back to the proper location.