Calendar Of Events
February 19- Student Holiday/Staff Development
February 20- Parent/student Academic Night 6-7pm
February 23- Birthday Friday/$1 Jeans
February 23-Black History Program 9:30-10:30
February 27-1- Benchmark Testing
From The Principal
Tuesday night, February 20th, we will host our Family Academic Night from 6-7pm. This is a night that you will get to come and experience learning centers and games with your child. If your child gets seven stations stamped, he/she will receive a free dress pass for Friday, February 23rd. Yearbooks will also be sold during this time for $25.
No School Monday, February 19th. This is a staff development day.
From the Nurse
Healthy tips to start off your day!
- Start off strong with a healthy breakfast. A good breakfast provides energy and will help keep you alert and attentive in class. Highly sugared foods leave you feeling tired soon after eating.
- Boost your immune system. Get plenty of sleep, talk to your doctor about taking a multiple vitamin, and eat colorful fruits and vegetables every day. Think variety and rainbow colors!
Parents, individuality is a character trait that can be learned and developed. Here are some tips to help your children learn to embrace individuality:
- Support their individual interests, even if they differ from yours.
- Let your children make decisions whenever it is safe to do so.
- Don’t make comparisons of your child to others.