Parkview PTA March 2015
Newsletter / Meeting Agenda
March PTA meeting is this Thursday, March 19th. 7pm in the school IMC. Childcare will be provided.
Speaker this month is Dr. Jon Lamberson
Sadly, Dr. Lamberson is leaving the district HOWEVER he is still driving all the initiatives of the district. He knows the status and mission of the district from all perspectives. He has also just been through the superintendent search himself. He can speak on all aspects of this. He has been charged with the task of preparing a report on the district for the incoming superintendent. Part of that report is Parent Involvement and Concerns. Bring your questions. We'll have a short Q & A after he is done speaking.
It's time to discuss a few fun family events coming up at Parkview
- Father Daughter Dance
- Muffins with Mom (or significant parental figure)
- Mother Son kickball tournament
- NEW this year ** Parkview Parent Social **
2015-16 PTA Board Nominations Needed
- Are you interested in learning more about what your child(ren)'s school is doing?
- Where the money goes that is earned during school fundraisers?
- Get to personally know teachers and staff better at Parkview?
- Help your child(ren)'s school be the best it can be?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you should at the very least talk with someone on the PTA Board nominating committee. They can answer any questions you might have for a specific position or about the board in general. If you have ANY interest please contact Cory Wiegerling at email@example.com or 262.377.5304, Lisa Reimer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.881.0880 or Laura Fish at email@example.com or 224.656.4408.
The children and staff at Parkview THANK YOU for your interest in advance.
- Box Tops Contest Winner
- Target Card Earnings
- Market Day Earnings
- Labels for Education
- Book & Bake Sale