FCS Sadie ELlingson
Steps how to watch your hands
- 1. Wet your hands with running water — either warm or cold.
- 2.Apply liquid, bar or powder soap.
- 3.Lather well.
- 4.Rub your hands vigorously for at least 20 seconds. ...
- 5.Rinse well.
- 6.Dry your hands with a clean or disposable towel or air dryer.
- 7.If possible, use a towel or your elbow to turn off the faucet.
Why should you wash your hands?
Keeping hands clean is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Many diseases and conditions are spread by not washing hands with soap and clean, running water. You may get sick. Also you may get other people sick.
Children's pack Animation - Wash Your Hands