Canyon Springs STEM Academy
November 3rd, 2021
Calling All Kindergarten Students for the 2022-2023 School Year
Calling all 2022-2023 kindergarten students: Join us on Thursday, November 4th from 4:30-5:00 to meet our amazing kindergarten teachers and pick up a registration packet during our Drive-Thru event in front of the school! Check out our kindergarten webpage to learn more about our program.
We can't wait to see you!
Please click on the tabs below for information on how to register online for Kindergarten and Grades K-12.
Thank YOU !!!!
We will be adding more Outdoor Learning Spaces soon, thanks to your generous contributions.
Food Drive at Canyon Springs!
NEHS and NJHS are working together for the November Food Drive that supports St. Mary's Food Bank. The nonperishable food drive begins Monday, November 1st and will end on Friday, November 12th. We appreciate the community's support.
Upcoming Dates (Early Release & No School Days)
Friday, November 5th: Early Release @ 1:30pm
- Teachers will participate in Grade Level PLC Teams. Teachers will meet with their content/grade level to discuss the Four Essential Questions of a PLC.
Thursday, November 11th- NO SCHOOL for Veterans Day
Friday, November 12th- Full Day of School
- Students are released at their 3:00pm Staggered Dismissal Times
Friday, November 19th: Early Release @ 1:30pm
- School-wide ELA, STEM, Stakeholder, & Math CIP Teams will meet to discuss the Four Essential Questions of PLC (differentiated PD for each team when needed).
Monday, November 22nd- Friday, November 26th: NO SCHOOL for Thanksgiving Recess
Future Freshmen Night at Boulder Creek High School
November 15, 2021
6:00 - 8:00
Join us for an Open House event where you can meet some of our Freshmen teachers from all Curriculums. Our elective teachers are also available to talk about their programs. Students from band, choir, drama, piano, and drama will perform throughout the evening. Are you interested in the Visual Arts? Students from drawing, painting, and ceramics will display their artwork.
Are you interested in Engineering? How about Graphic Design, Media Productions, Animation, Finance, or Computer Programming? Speak to our CTE teachers about their programs.
And for our athletes, our coaches will assemble in the gymnasium for "Meet the Coaches". If you are interested in joining Football, Cheer, Wrestling, Basketball, Track, Cross Country, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Badminton, or any other sports at BCHS, speak to the coaches in the gym.
We also assembled the clubs in the Cafeteria. Talk to students from Interact, NHS, STUGO, and many other clubs about their purpose.
Attached to this link are the locations of the teachers and students.
For more recent Videos of BCHS, click here
Interested in Joining our Canyon Springs Team?
- Crossing Guards: 2 hours a Day- 7:30-8:30am & 2:30-3:30pm
- PM Custodian: 12 Month Position; 40 Hours a Week; Benefits & Paid Holidays
Process for reporting for parent(s):
If a student tests positive for COVID-19 or has symptoms of COVID-19, or if a student has come into close contact (within 6 feet for 15 or more minutes over a 24 hour period) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, the parent must, do the following:
- Keep child at home.
- If child tests positive and lives in the same household with siblings who attend DVUSD schools, then other siblings should stay home as well.
- Complete the Student COVID-19 Information Form at https://url.dvusd.org/COVID19ReportingForm. (The form works best when using Chrome as your internet browser.)
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow Canyon Springs STEM Academy on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow Canyon Springs STEM Academy on Twitter at: @CanyonSpringsDV
Check out our Website!
Find up-to-date information regarding Canyon Springs STEM Academy at our website.