Burnet Elementary STREAM Magnet
Ahoy from the Burnet STREAM Team!
We would like to thank all of our parents and students for your patience and for helping to make our back-to-school process as smooth as possible. Things are back in full swing on campus and we are working hard to keep our learning environment as safe as possible.
Please continue to help us in the following ways:
- Wear your mask every day!
- Bring your district-issued Chromebooks with you to school each day
- Parents, please take note of our dismissal procedures below-- we are working on making this process faster and we appreciate your continued cooperation!
Please stay tuned for important dates and information, as this newsletter will be updated throughout the month to help you stay informed.
Wishing you a healthy, happy November!
The Burnet STREAM Team
Important Dates : November
11/17 Science Fair - more information to be determined
11/23 - 11/27 Thanksgiving Break - at this time, the district still plans to observe the Thanksgiving holiday for the full week. Should this plan change, we will notify parents via ParentSquare, ClassDojo, and Facebook.
Parents: Students will not be admitted into the building until 7:20. If you arrive at the campus before 7:20, please have your student remain in the vehicle until the doors are open. In the morning, please only use the left-most lane to drop off students.
- Morning drop off is only using ONE LANE
- Afternoon dismissal is using TWO LANES. Please see pictures below.
Walkers - Walkers can be collected from Exit 3C (fenced playground area). Please maintain social distancing while waiting for students. Parents- for your own safety, please be sure to use the designated crosswalk on Avenue S.