Washington Early Learning Center
Weekly Staff Newsletter
May 4th-May 8th, 2015
This week's meetings/activities
There may be 2nd round 4K teacher candidates touring the building with me this week. Possibly one on Wednesday afternoon and two on Friday afternoon.
2:30--IEP Mtg. for Brock B.
Tuesday, May 5th:
Mobile Dental Clinic here today (Angie will send out schedule)
Wednesday, May 6th:
11:00-12:00--All Staff lunch provided by WELC Parents
Thursday, May 7th:
9:00--Stacie out for Administrator Meeting (at Admin Building)
Friday, May 8th:
7:45--IEP for Aiden N
8:00--LST?? (if needed)
9:00--Eval/IEP for Maxwell M
10:45--Eval/IEP for ?? (Please let me know who this is for)
2:30--IEP mtg. for O.J.
A look ahead:
Tuesday, May 26th: Tom Pease performs at 10:00 & 12:15
Tuesday, June 2nd: WELC presentation to Board
Thursday, June 4th: Last student day
Friday, June 5th: Last teacher day
WELC Board Presentation
Please let me know if you can assist with any of the following (some of you I am requesting specific information from):
- Are there any "before" pictures of Washington? Building, classroom, etc. before things got moved in? If so, please let me know!
- PALS fall & spring data (Sandy)
- Birth-3 data (number of TPC meetings & evaluations)-Missy
- Screening data (number of children screened per month; number of referrals from screenings; number qualified for SPED)-Renee
- Look through your classroom pictures and start a folder that includes highlights from happenings throughout the year.
- List of parent activities/trainings (library, OT/PT, bedtime routines, others?) Are there any pictures of these? Those that took the lead on each of these, could you write up a description and give attendance numbers, etc.?
We are going to work on a slide show presentation that includes pictures & graphs. Sarah is taking the lead on this but all of us need to assist with the leg work to get these items together.
If you have other ideas, please let me know!
- Please remember to begin looking through and sorting the shared materials area. What if we made three piles: keep, donate to 4K, donate to families?
- LST?? Please let me know by Wednesday if you have anyone that you need to refer for our LST meeting.