The Weekly Memo
We need no wings to go in search of Him, but have only to look upon Him present within us.--Saint Teresa of Avila
October 9, 2015
Staff & Student Spotlight
- We have some GREAT instruction taking place in our classrooms which is evident in evaluations and student work!
- Great discussion(s) and teamwork on Data Day.......plan your work and work your plan!
- Dedicated faculty and staff willing to go the extra mile!
- Display of collaboration during our Six Traits session!
- Students have been on-task and engaged during classroom observations.
- Please follow the link to signup for your evaluation if you haven't done so already:
- EVERY INVOICE MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA! This includes credit card purchases!
- Send your lesson plans 24 hours in advance to both Paula & Amy, and the self-reflection (bottom of the lesson plan) before post-observation conferences.
- Fall Conferences are scheduled for Monday (Oct. 12) and Tuesday (Oct. 13).
- The next Catechist training session is scheduled for October 24th. Please let Amy know by Friday if you plan to attend.
- Fall Break is around the corner. Take some time to just relax and reflect, within His presence.
- Please turn in an absence request form for both planned and unplanned absences so those can be documented. Paper copies are preferred as those are channeled through several steps.
- Please turn off projectors when leaving your room for periods of time to save energy and the cost of replacement bulbs.
- If you have a problem or situation arise, please seek assistance from Paula or Mairead first before contacting outside personnel.
- Send stewardship programs/projects for your grade level and/or class to Tracey Cupolo, stewardship chair.
- Discipleship ideas can be sent to Paula and Amy once those are decided upon. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of us.
- Please send students to the office who are tardy so they can retrieve a tardy slip. Tardy notifications are being distributed, daily, via email
Save the Date:
- October 12-14: Morning Duty
- October 12 & 13: Fall Conferences
- October 15 & 16: NO SCHOOL/Fall Break
- October 19: DIOCESAN INSERVICE
- October 20: PK4 Field Trip & Cane's for lunch
- October 24: Catechist Training at LCHS