Supporting our Teachers
Mentoring, Inquiry, Collaboration, & Professional Learning
Data Dialogue #1
Each triad engaged in a dialogue that covered the following four questions:
- What did you learn about yourself as a teacher?
- What did you learn about your students?
- Provide an artifact ,or piece of evidence that best illustrates a change in your teaching and student growth.
- What are your next steps? What will you focus on, or investigate in the future?
Teacher Inquiry is at the heart of our program. We believe that this process, in combination with strong support from a mentor, will support new teachers as they are inducted into the profession and develop as reflective practitioners.
Check out some of the results below!
Professional Growth Goals
Based on an individualized dilemma and selection of CSTP elements
Based on teacher-made goals for student outcomes
Building a community of learners
Mentors, Coaches, and Participating Teachers - working together to improve our practices
Professional Learning - TIPS Welcomed Erin Gruwell & The Freedom Writers to SAUSD
It was an inspiring evening! Thank you, Dr. Phillips, for beginning of the event with words of encouragement for all educators.
Professional Learning - Classified Employee Trainings
Commission on Teacher Credentialing - Accreditation Visit
- Site Administrators
- Support Providers (Mentors)
- Current Participating Teachers
- Program Graduates (past two years)
- Program leadership
- Professional Development Providers
- Credential Analysts