The Pain Reliever Otherwise Known as Tylenol
Fact's About Acetaminophen-
- Acetaminophen is not only in Tylenol, but in many other medications we use regularly. Here are some examples: Benadryl, Dayquil, Excedrin, Robitussin, Theraflu, and Vicks.
- Acetaminophen can cause liver damage when taken in excessive quantities.
- Acetaminophen is used as a stabilizer for hydrogen peroxide solutions, it prevents the peroxide from breaking down to quickly.
- Acetaminophen is made up of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Nitrogen.
- Acetaminophen causes more overdoses and overdose deaths than any other medication in the U.S.
Where Is it found?
My Biblical Integration-
Acetaminophen is a physical pain reliever, it can temporarily take away pain from our bodies. God can also be a pain reliever, He not only can take away our physical pain, but our emotional pain as well. The Lord allows us to go through hard times, but He is the ULTIMATE healer, He can take away the pain of any situation and provide us with comfort.