BES Weekly Newsletter
Happy New Year!!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break with your friends and families. It was well deserved and much needed for all of us! It is hard to believe that it is 2016. I guess time flies when you are having fun! I can't wait to see all of the fun things that happen this semester!
- We will be having a Head Start Audit the week of 1/18. There will be people on campus. They are auditing for safety. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY DOORS PROPPED OPEN--this includes closets and doors.
- January is School Board Appreciation Month. If you see any of our school board members, please thank them for their commitment to our schools!
- This is a great time to review routines and procedures for your students! Please take some time tomorrow to go over your class rules, hallway expectations, and review cafeteria expectations as well. Thanks!
- Please remind parents about GT nominations, or if you have someone to nominate, please pick up a packet in the office. Applications are due by January 15!!
- Don't forget to monitor students on the playground!
- If you haven't liked us on Facebook, do that today!
Upcoming Events-Mark Your Calendar
- 1/11 BIG BEAR BASH
- 1/18 Staff Development
- 1/18-1/22 Head Start Audit
- 1/23 UIL