East Lincoln High School Chorus & Theatre Newsletter
The Stage Notes Newsletter is published the first of every month and contains lots of information about both the Theatre Arts and Choral Music programs at East Lincoln High School. We want to try not only to get the word out about upcoming performances but also to keep our community up-to-date on what our students are doing and how they can partner with us to produce the highest quality programs.
If you have friends, family, or neighbors who would enjoy this monthly look into theatre and chorus, share with them our website, www.EastLincolnOnStage.org, and they can sign up to receive the newsletter at the bottom of any page.
Thanks for being a part of our performing arts community!
That's A Wrap!
92 Seats To Go!
There are currently 92 remaining seats to be sponsored. If you are interested and able to help us move forward with this project, please follow the link below for additional information on completing the process. If the time is not right for you, please consider sharing this information with others who might have the interest and resources to help complete the project.
- Each performance will be limited to 25 audience members.
- Members of the same household may sit together if all tickets are purchased in one transaction. Each individual transaction will buffer seating to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- All patrons must wear a face mask for the duration of their time inside the building.,
- Social distancing must be maintained during pre-show, the performance, intermission, and post-show. The cast will also be wearing masks during the performance.
- Upon entering the theater, guests will receive temperature screening and standard COVID-19 questioning that is a part of Lincoln County Schools' daily operations.
- Audience members not practicing the designated safety protocol will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- We encourage all patrons to purchase tickets online to ensure seating at your desired performance, as well as to minimize the handling of money on-site.
The cast and crew are eager to share their work with you and hope that you will not only attend one of the performances but that you will encourage friends and family to do the same. With reduced capacity came the need for an increased number of performances, but with increased performances comes increased royalty fees. It is important that we fill as many of the 200 seats as possible! Maybe we will even need to add an encore for this show as well!
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A MAJOR AWARD!
"Bumpus Hounds" Holiday Food Drive
An unfortunate raid by the Bumpus Hounds prevented Ralphie and his family from enjoying their family Christmas dinner. For many in our community, it isn't the dogs next door that get in the way of a Christmas dinner for their family. Just as Ralphie and his family encountered some friendly faces to make their holiday meal complete, we want to celebrate that same spirit by helping make sure others in the East Lincoln community are able to enjoy family around their own Christmas dinner.
Canned goods and other non-perishable items will be collected at each performance to be shared with mustang families who need a little extra support this holiday season. Dropoffs can also be made at any tie during the regular school day by contacting (704) 966-9745.
Thank you in advance for your help with this project!
POSTPONED: Whose Line Is It Anyway?
East Lincoln StageHands, Inc. Coming Soon!
A Little Help From Our Friends...
Make A Donation
Most Pressing Needs
Paint Brushes (all shapes and sizes)
Paint supplies are a continuing need.
Paint supplies are a continuing need.
Black paint is a continual need for touching up walls, floors, and set pieces. We use interior-flat.
Amazon Gift Cards
We regularly purchase props and costume pieces through Amazon.
Lowe's Gift Cards
We are regularly purchasing building materials, paint, and other items as we construct sets for various productions.
Walmart Gift Cards
Walmart is our go-to for last minute needs. Whether tomatoes for Steel Magnolias or velcro to hang fabric for Leaving Iowa, Walmart is our safety net.