• Participants propose and gain fellowship consensus on initiatives that further the NA World Services vision;
• The fellowship, through an exchange of experience, strength, and hope, collectively expresses itself on matters affecting Narcotics Anonymous as a whole;
• NA groups have a mechanism to guide and direct the activities of NA World Services;
• Participants ensure that the various elements of NA World Services are ultimately responsible to the groups they serve;
• Participants are inspired with the joy of selfless service, and the knowledge that our efforts make a difference.
A vision for NA service
Every addict in the world has the chance to experience our message in his or her own language and culture and find the opportunity for a new way of life;
Every member, inspired by the gift of recovery, experiences spiritual growth and fulfillment through service;
NA service bodies worldwide work together in a spirit of unity and cooperation to support the groups in carrying our message of recovery;
Narcotics Anonymous has universal recognition and respect as a viable program of recovery.
Honesty, trust, and goodwill are the foundation of our service efforts, all of which rely upon the guidance of a loving Higher Power
Written by members, our literature offers identification and a message of hope to the still-suffering addict. Recovery literature is an invaluable source of help for members, potential members, and those who want to help addicts.
All available service material, from handbooks to bulletins, from locally-developed resources to material pertaining to the World Service Conference, etc. is included here for you
The Narcotics Anonymous Newcomer Key Tag is white with Welcome and the NA Logo on the front and Just For Today on the back. Orange 30 Days, Green 60 Days, Maroon 90 Days, Blue 6 Months, Yellow 9 Months, Moonglow 1 Year, Grey 18 Months and Black Multiple Years chips with the NA Logo on the front.