SRES FAMILY NEWSLETTER FOR THE WEEK OF DEC. 19, 2022
December 19-22: Spirit Week (details below)
December 22: MINIMUM Day
December 23-January 8: NO SCHOOL- Winter Break
January 13: Panoramic School Picture
January 16: NO SCHOOL- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
January 17: TK/K Registration Opens (see details below)
January 18: RUSD Board Meeting 6:30pm (Board Room)
January 18: PTC Coyote Night Out @ Panda Express
DON'T FORGET! Thursday, Dec. 22nd is a MINIMUM DAY.
What's Up Coyotes! Click above for the latest edition!
SPIRIT WEEK! Dec.19th - Dec. 22nd
Monday, 12/19 - Mismatched Sock Day
Tuesday, 12/20- Red and Green, or Winter Sweater Day
Wednesday, 12/21-Ski Hat/Scarf Day
Thursday, 12/22- Pajama Day
Show your spirit.... Go Coyotes!
Feliz Navidad Teacher Luncheon- Please Sign Up!
Thank you, PTC Hospitality Committee
2023-2024 TK and Kindergarten Enrollment- Registration Opens on Jan. 17th
Please click on the attached flyer with important dates and links to the RUSD registration page and to sign up for the TK/K Parent Information Webinar next Tuesday, December 20, 2022, from 5:00-6:30 p.m.
Placer County MLK Jr. Day Poetry and Poster Contests- Due Jan. 3rd
RISING ABOVE IN LOVE, TRUTH, AND GOODNESS.
- Poets/Artists must be 18 or younger when submitted.
- Poets/Artists may use their full name, first name only, or a pseudonym at their parent's discretion. Poems will be shared publicly. Contact information will not be published.
- All poetry styles are welcome. Artists may use materials of their choice- sketch, collage, watercolor, etc. (Min. size for posters is 8.5"x11", Max. is 18"x24")
- Poems/Posters will be available for viewing digitally. Winning poems will be used to promote the Placer County MLK Jr. Day March and showcased during the event on 1/16/23.
- Send as .jpgs., .pdfs, or .doex to email@example.com or posters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the entry, please include: Poet's/Artist's name, age, grade, name of school. Release form, including parent/guardian's name and contact info.
Order Your Yearbook ONLINE NOW!
The SRES 2022-2023 Yearbook is on sale now! Yearbooks are $25.00 (upgrades available for an additional cost) and we are accepting online orders only at this time. Please visit Lifetouch Yearbook now to order your copy today! Yearbook ID Code: 13231223
The deadline to order online and customize the yearbook for your student is APRIL 1. ORDER TODAY.
PTC Meeting, Sponsors & Upcoming Events
- Join the email list to be informed on what's going on with the PTC. Sign-up Here!
- Make sure you mark your calendars for their upcoming events this year (see above)!
- Become a corporate sponsor!
- Click on link below to the Sunset Ranch PTC website and bookmark it to stay up-to-date!
Afterschool STEM Enrichment Classes by INTELLIBRICKS-Sign Up Now!
MEALS CONTINUE TO BE FREE FOR ALL STUDENTS!
Welcome back to school for the 2022-23 school year. During the upcoming year, MEALS WILL BE FREE FOR ALL STUDENTS!
Although meals are free, we still need families to complete the Federal Meal Application to direct your State and Federal tax dollars to RUSD. This funding is used to provide counselors, intervention and tutoring programs, mental health and behavioral supports, full day TK and Kindergarten programs, and more. Please take a moment to complete the application online at the link here.