- The biggest drawback of Facebook is that it has a very narrow border line between favorite pass time and addiction.
- People busy in their lives feel easy to communicate through Facebook but at times it becomes very annoying when virtual communication takes place of real life meetings.
- Facebook has given rise to gossiping as well, as people have found an easy way to get updates about others personal lives.
- Involving others even in your small decisions or forcing your ideas in others decisions is hazardous for personal penalty
- Being a part of your family members’ life is good, but knowing about each and every moment of others personal lives can prove to be very dangerous at times.
- It helps people keep in touch with their family and friends.
- People who are shy can easily share their thoughts and feelings
- You can connect with old friends and reconnect your bond
- You can find friends with common interests
- Persons who are restricted to their homes due to any sort of disability or environmental factors find a way to deal with their isolation.