2) Average distance from sun: 78 million miles
3 )Average temperature: about 72 degrees F
4) length of day: 8.5 hours
5 )length of year: 290 days
6) # of moon: none
7) # of rings: none
8) age if I lived on the planet: 32.5 yrs old in if i was born 14.5 Earth years
9 )the value of "g": 43680473.8 kg
10) How much would you weigh: 2.4 times your normal weight
11) distance from Earth: 600 lights years
12) how long it would take to travel to : 5870 Earth years
13) How much would you weigh? : about 300
2) Kepler-22b might be an "ocean-like" world.
3) this plant is know as "Earth's Twin" because of many similar features
3 problems that would happen if you lived here
2) it has fewer than 124 Earth masses
3) mostly ocean with a small rocky core
How can you overcome these problems to make it suitable for human life
2) try to find a way to replace the masses.
3) find a way to make the oceanand rocky core habitable to live on.