for wildcat parents and guardians
Week of August 19 - August 23, 2019
Welcome to Wilderness
Celebrations and Thank yous!
- A BIG Thank you to our very own PTA for the staff breakfast during the staff work week.
- Thank you to Spotswood Baptist Church Volunteers for the breakfast and the chocolate goodies!
In the Know with friendly reminders
- Please note the new additional security to the front entrance. Press the video button to be buzzed into the school. Please have picture ID ready for entrance.
- Volunteer or Visitor ID Badge - Upon checking in at the office, you will receive a sticker that should be worn in the top left corner. This will help staff ensure safety in the building throughout the school day. We will request a government issued photo ID while you are in the building.
Class Dojo - Be sure to accept the invite from your child's teacher so you can be in the know with what is happening in your child's classroom and in the school community.
Expectations for PuRRing with Pride were discussed for all areas (classroom, hallway, cafeteria, playground and bus) this week. Thanks for your support so our wildcats can continue to PuRR with pride.
Consider joining PTA - Being a PTA member will be a great way to show support of our parent/teacher organization and membership comes with lots of benefits.
Snacks for student birthdays, etc. - For clarification and consistency, if a parent wants to send in a snack for a student birthday, they must be store bought and include a label of ingredients. Snacks will be passed out during a time that has been established by the classroom teacher. Teachers will communicate the established time with the parents.
If you have any comments or questions about the Wildcat Weekly for Parents, please contact Mrs. Holmes at 540-786-9817 or at her email address email@example.com.
Follow Wilderness Principal Holmes on Twitter at https://twitter.com/WESPrincipal (@WESPrincipal)
- Follow Wilderness on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WildernessWildcats/ (@WildernessWildcats)