Queen Isabella I
By : Madison Rutledge
Isabella life growing up
Isabella was born April 22, 1451 in Madrigal De Las Altas Torres death November 26, 1504. She is often referred as " La Cato'lica ". a title given to her by the Spanish Pope. Her parents Dad John II the king and his second wife Portugal. Her dad later died and Henry III was the new King. Her brother King Henry III told he to marry Don Carlos but she decided not to and got threatened to go in the dungeon.
Facts aout Queen Isabella I
- Isabella had lots of powerful supporters
- Isabella grandson became The Holy Roman Empire Charles V.
- Isabella reorganized the governmental system
- Isabella Sponsored Christopher Columbus plain to sail east to west
- Isabella expanded the army and navy in Spain in rule
Their Connection and their achievements to the modern world/today.
Isabella and her daughter Joan
Joan son was The New Holy Roman Empire Charles V.
Isabella and her hosmband Ferdinand
Ferdinand ruled for 12 years tell his death
The successful map that showed you wear she changed the world