Colorado Marketing Activity
Contact email@example.com for more on marketing!
Sponsorship and Community Events
Community Events - Families can learn more about K12 and talk with teachers/staff. Events denoted with $$ might incur some costs and/or admission to the family.
Sept 12- Chili Festival, Centennial. Free Event!
Oct 10 & 11- Punkin Chunkin, Aurora, Free Event!
Oct 17 & 18- Bug-a-Boo, Westminster, $$
Oct 23- Boo-rific Dash and Splash, Littleton $$
We need your support!
- We have monthly PR themes, in October our theme will be Anti-Bullying and we would love student stories on how to prevent bullying or how they have overcome bullying.
- Do you know any great organizations that we could work with? This could include sporting organizations, non-profits or any group working with students.
- Did you go to any great events this summer? Do you know of any events that would great for K12?
- The National Art contest is up and running. It is open to all students grades K-12. You can find more details here: http://stories.k12.com.
Be Part of the Marketing team
- We are looking for additional POC's (point of contacts) that support our marketing activity throughout the state. This is a paid position, part time position (most events are on weekends) typically supporting fun events.
If you can help with any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org