Roomer is Hiring
Online Marketing Manager
Are you an Online Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge?
The Manager of the Online Marketing team will lead a team in planning, managing and executing, planning, implementing and executing online customer acquisition campaigns to generate business growth. Focus will be on organic search, social marketing, paid and affiliate programs, retention and email programs.
- Identify target customer segments in the formulation of customer acquisition strategies
- Define, identify and implement customer acquisition strategies through online marketing channels – based on CPA and LTV
- Test new venues for customer and lead generation
- Develop Marketing strategies that ensure customer base growth with profitable returns
- Seek out new partnerships for Co-Marketing opportunities
- Evaluate market share and monitor competition
- Manage annual online marketing budget
- Working closely with R&D, product and Business Developments departments.
Experience and Requirements
- 5-7+ years of working experience in online marketing
- 5+ years of team management experience. In an e-commerce startup environment.
- Extensive understanding of online marketing industry trends, tactics, current events, and user behavior
- Vast analytic abilities
- Experience managing online customer acquisition campaigns for a fast growing,
- entrepreneurial company that relies heavily upon E-Commerce for its Direct Response
- Measurable experience in paid and organic search, affiliate programs, Social , email and
- other online programs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a quantity of valuable new customers within the framework of ROI and CPA goals, as a key part of a successful business enterprise
- Ability to create the strategic direction of increasing E-Commerce activity from a variety of online media channels to expand market share
- Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of web analytic and bid-management tools such as , Google Adwords (not analytics) etc, Facebook, Twitter
- Strong quantitative thinker with the ability to build and interpret models.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects to satisfy high level business objectives.
- Ability and desire to take charge of projects to drive business results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Background with Affiliate Networks – Commission Junction, eBay, Linkshare etc.
Minimum B.A or B.S degree is required; MBA favorable
Send CV to Erez@roomertravel.com