Can you say CI? PDSA this site to gain tons of formative data on student performance! Quizizz allows you to create and play awesome multiplayer quiz games, both in class and from home. The Quizizz editor makes it super-easy to create great quizzes in no time. While your students are having a blast, you are provided with detailed class and student-level data.
Application of the Month
Want to learn more? Investigate these links for additional information:
Not on your campus iPads? Send a request to your campus help account and TouchCast can be added to your devices -- making them a multimedia powerhouse!
Tech Bytes & FAQ
Below you will find information in response to common technology issues or frequently asked questions from district help accounts. Remember to visit this section for helpful information and answers to common technology issues.
- Bit.ly is now available for district use. Need to shorten a lengthy URL? Check out Bit.ly. The web-based resource allows you to easily save and share your favorite links from around the web. Learn more by clicking this link!
- Google Translate is currently being blocked by district filters due to content issues. As an alternative, try using Bing Translator (https://www.bing.com/translator/)
- To recover student passwords from HEBLearning, have students select the Lost Password option. Important note: the recovery email will be sent to the students Office 365 account. Staff password recovery will be sent to your Outlook email.
- Edugence usernames are the staff members first and last name with no space. For example, John Doe would enter his username as johndoe. If you forget your Edugence password, use the Forgot Password option to reset your account login information.
Did You Know?
February 28th is Linus Pauling Day?
Dr. Pauling is the only person who has won two undivided Nobel Prizes. In 1954 he won the Prize for Chemistry. Eight years later he was awarded the Peace Prize for his opposition to weapons of mass destruction. Pauling also won many other awards, including forty-seven honorary doctorates. Learn more here! | Nobelprize.org
Gradebook Access from Home
- The new link to access mobile access center (TAC Gradebook) from home ishttp://www2.hebisd.edu/waplinks.
- Choose Teacher Access Center.
- You will enter your HEB username and password (just as you do for TAC at school).
- After that authenticates, you will be asked to login to your TAC account again.
- If you have not updated your link for TAC from home, please do so. Also, if you have issues with logging into TAC from home, please address those issues to your campus help account and give as much detail as possible.