Peck Homecoming 2021
Parade & Game: Fri. Oct. 8 Dance: Sat. Oct 9 7-10pm
Dates and Times
- Line up at 4:15 @ the ball fields by the Peck Park
- Parade at 5:00
- Only doing 1 loop
- At the end of the parade the Floats will be taken to the football field and the rest can end in the circle drive by the elementary
- Saturday at 9:00am dance setup committee decorates
- Pancake breakfast served
- Dance starts at 7:00pm
- Dance ends at 10:00pm
- If you choose to leave the dance you will NOT be permitted back into the dance
- Tear Down Committee 10-11pm
Spirit Days for Elementary and High School
Monday: Marvel Vs. DC
- Wear a Marvel or DC T-shirt (no costumes plese)
Tuesday: Semi Formal day
- Dress your best: Be as formal as you want within the guidelines of the dress code
- Dress up as your favorite cartoon character
- Dress "old school"
Students in the Jr/Sr High will get points for participating in the daily Spirit Day themes.
Jr/Sr High Assemblies
- Monday: Dodgeball 1st Hour 8:10
- Tuesday: Meet Candidate 2nd Hour
- Wednesday: Musical Chairs: 1st Hour 8:10
- Thursday: Boy's Volleyball game 4th Hour
- Friday: Class Wars 3rd Hour
Class Wars Games:
Hula Hoop Competition
Baseball Bat Spin & Relay
3 Legged Race
Tug Of War
Powder Puff Game
Monday, October 4th at 7:00pm
$3 for student & $5 for adults to get into the game
Concessions will be offered
Students make sure you sign up in the office AND have a permission slip to play turned into the office. If you do not have a permission slip signed you can NOT play or practice.
Student Council Members:
Please see Brenna Kosal to sign up to decorate for the dance. Decorating will take place from 9-11 on Saturday October 9th.
ALL student council members are required to stay after the dance to clean up. If you do not stay it will be counted as an absence to a Student Council event. It will not take long if we are all chipping in and working together to clean up.