First Week of Class
First Week of In Person Classes
Health and Safety
OCEAN K-12 will be following all recommended health and safety protocols. Please review the below guidelines with your student and family before coming to school.
- Wear a mask indoors and in crowded outdoor settings.
- Wash or sanitize hands when entering the classroom.
- Maintain three feet of distance from other students and six feet of distance from adults in the classroom.
- Pack an extra mask each day to come to school.
- Check for symptoms before coming to school each morning.
- Do not come to school sick.
- Follow the return to school flowchart if a student has symptoms or is a close contact.
For more information families can refer to the Port Townsend School District COVID Health and Safety Protocols.
Port Townsend School District No. 50 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, immigration status, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. The district provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and all other designated youth groups listed in Title 36 of the United States Code as a patriotic society. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator for State Law (RCW 28A.640/28A.642): Amy Khile, 1610 Blaine Street , (360) 379-4603, firstname.lastname@example.org
Title IX Officer: Laurie McGinnis, 1610 Blaine Street, (360) 379-4602, email@example.com
Section 504/ADA Coordinator: Shelby MacMeekin, 1610 Blaine Street, (360) 379-4366, firstname.lastname@example.org