Connected Cool Cat
Weekly Tips and Tricks!
What is this?
Ways to use Skitch!
Wylie ISD Google Apps
Many of you will automatically connect with a personal account. Make sure that you log off your personal account in order to use your Wylie account. This will allow you to see documents shared without asking for permission. Several of the learning specialists have started using Google Drive to share and receive information from you.
- The use of Google Apps for Education allows staff and students to automatically save documents, presentations and spreadsheets in the cloud. These items can be accessed and edited on almost any mobile device or tablet.
- Google Apps provides free production tools for those who do not have access to the Microsoft Office suite of tools on their personal devices.
- Users of Google Apps tools can collaborate on documents in real time, as well as easily share items without having to email items back and forth.
- Kindergarten through Seniors have a school google Apps account!
- If you have difficulty with login, please email Kelly Soliz at Kelly.Soliz@wylieisd.net