Bertram Family Connection
September 14th, 2020
9/14-9/18 Celebrate Freedom Week
9/17 - Constitution Day - Dress Up in Red, White, and Blue
9/18 - Yearbook orders are due for a 2019-2020 Bertram Yearbook Order Here
9/24 - Yearbooks delivered to classrooms for student attending Bertram ES, for remote and Middle School Pick Up 4pm-6pm in front parking lot
9/25 - Teacher Staff Development OR Student Make Up Day
9/25 - End of the 1st 6 Weeks
9/28 - 1st Day of the 2nd 6 Weeks
10/1 - 1st 6 Weeks Report Cards Go Home
10/16 - Fall Picture Retakes & Remote Learner Picture Appointments
Grandparent's Day Celebration
Progress Reports Available in Skyward - Please Sign!
The directions for signing are linked here.
Click here to log into Skyward Family Access to complete your student registration!
Water For Sale
Water is priced:
8 oz bottled water will cost .25
16 oz bottled water will cost .50
Complete an application for FREE or REDUCED priced lunch here. You can also add money to your child's lunch account by logging here.
19-20 Yearbook Sales
For students, learning remotely and students who now attend Middle School, we will have an evening pick up from 4pm-6pm on Thursday, September 24th. The person claiming the book will need to show ID that matches the online order in order to claim the book.
Skyward Email Settings
1. Go to Skyward Family Access
2. Click My Messages
3. Click the Settings icon
4. Click Subscribe to all emails
Teachers frequently send classroom communication through Skyward. As a campus, if we need to communicate with a small student group such as only Remote Learners, we will use Skyward email for these communications.
Visits to the school are by appointment. We will attempt to address situations by phone or Google Meet. In-person appointments can be scheduled if the situation requires. When visiting campus, please be prepared to show a valid photo ID.
If you do visit the school, face coverings are required for all adults at all times. This includes the office foyer area.
Due to COVID-19, we will not have any on campus volunteers at this time.
We are not accepting deliveries including forgotten lunches (hot meal will be provided by the cafeteria), birthday treats, and food order.
If you need to make an occasional change to your child's transportation home, please use the Bertram Transportation Change email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Transportation changes must be emailed in no later than 1:30pm. Teachers will not be able to accept transportation changes.
Be familiar with the Arrival & Dismissal Map.
Days marked in blue are Staff & Student Holiday OR Make-Up Day for Staff & Students. Students should be available to attend school. This applies to both in-person and remote learners.
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:30am Office Opens by Appointment Only - Please call ahead
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: email@example.com
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:25pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes
Daily In-Person Checklist
- Complete AT HOME self screening before getting on the bus or coming to school.
- Face coverings for all bus riders, and students in grades 1st-5th. Face coverings are strongly encouraged for PreK and Kinder. Remember wearing a face mask reduces your child's chance of having to quarantine for close contact.
- Bring your backpack including water bottle, snack, and lunchbox (if bringing lunch).