Transfiguration School Newsletter
May 26th, 2020
News and Notes
Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful long weekend! The countdown to Summer has begun with four weeks left of school. Monday, June 19th will be our last day of school.
Please remember to enroll for next year if you have not yet. The deadline is June 1st. If you apply before the deadline of June 1st, you will save $100 on the registration fee for each child. It is very important that we have accurate numbers for planning for next year as we are actively preparing.
As we look ahead to the end of the year, we have some fun days ahead of us. This Friday we will have a Virtual Family Bingo Night. See details below. Friday, June 12th is "Moving Up Day", where each class will have a zoom with their next year's teacher. During this zoom, they will meet their teacher and talk about supplies needed and any summer work. Tuesday, June 16th, is Field Day! We will be having a virtual field day and there will be no academic classes that day. The week of June 15th will be drop off/pick up. You will have a time slot based on your last name. More details to come.
Thank you and have a wonderful week!
Transfiguration Family Night
Join us for a family fun night of Virtual Bingo on Friday, May 28th from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Get your cards before they sell out!
FUN * PRIZES * FRIENDS * COMMUNITY *
While we were unable to celebrate together at our planned $20,000 raffle celebration, help us support our school through a night of community and celebration.
WHAT: Virtual Bingo via Zoom. Participants will play three different bingo games over the course of an hour. The Winner of each game will receive a prize of a gift card to a different local restaurant.
- One bingo card provides three chances to win! Each Bingo Card is $10.00 and can be played three times. (The sequence of number calling will change so there is no need for new cards)
- There is no limit to how many cards you can buy.
- Only 500 virtual bingo cards available!
WHERE: You can play anywhere you have internet access.
HOW: The details to play include:
- Each bingo card is $10 but there is no limit to how many cards your purchase.
- Purchase your virtual bingo cards via PayPal at: paypal.me/pools/c/8pqDS1GWM1 .
- After you buy your card(s) email transfigurationschoolguild.com to confirm your participation and the number of cards purchased. Once you payment and email are received you will be emailed a Zoom link to join in the fun on Friday at 7pm and electronic links for your virtual bingo cards. Each link is one card.
- During the Zoom call, bingo numbers will be called from a computerized number generator.
- If you believe you have won, you will need to provide the number from the top of your bingo card so the organizers can confirm it is a winning card
- For best participation use a computer or iPad to play.
- Use one Zoom log-in per family.
- Print the virtual bingo cards in advance before the game. (While you can play on your phone it is harder to see the numbers being called and participate in the Zoom call).
- If you print your cards, use chips to mark your spaces and not marker as you will use the same bingo cards in three different games.