Mrs. A's Message
Family & Student Support Counselor (FSSC) Corner
2021-22 Campus Schedule
More Details About Me As Your FSSC
Click to learn more about how I can be helpful throughout the academic year.
My Counseling Philosophy
About Confidentiality While In My Office
A Little About Myself ...
- Where I'm from: Uvalde - Class of 1995!
- My education: I studied Social Work at Texas A&M University-Kingsville and the University of Houston, because I LOVE helping people!
- My professional background: I've been practicing Social Work since 2002, with a few years spent at Southwest Texas Junior College as an Academic Advisor.
- My family: I married my high school sweetheart - together we have 2 children, 3 dogs and 4 cats.
- My hobbies: Barbecuing, spending time with my family and pets outdoors, and hunting with my husband.
- Most important! My favorite kind of ice cream is Rocky Road! What's yours?
Here we are spending some time at the beach.
These are two of our dogs, Gauge and Pepper. Gauge will sit on anyone that will let him, and Pepper loves to wrestle!
BBQ with my daughter
This was our first time making a Brisket by ourselves and it tasted better my husbands!