WGSD Elementary Schools
Food for Students
Starting this Monday, March 23, we will provide breakfast and lunch service free for any child between the ages of 0 - 18 at Hudson Elementary School (9825 Hudson Ave, 63119). You do not have to live in the school district or be enrolled in the WGSD to receive a meal!
Additional details include:
- Please complete the following anonymous survey if you wish to participate in this program: https://forms.gle/hJtMvLinNsCYVunU7 or call 314-918-4156.
- Pick-up times from 10:45 - 12:45 pm, Monday through Friday until schools are reopened.
- At the time of pick-up, participants will have the opportunity to get lunch for that day and breakfast for the next.
- The child(ren) must be present during pick-up to receive the meal(s).
- Children and families will not be required to share their names or whether they attend a district school.
If families are unable to be present, delivery of meals may be arranged by calling 314-918-4156 or emailing email@example.com
In addition, families can find other local and regional sources for meal support, in St. Louis County and St. Louis City, by visiting the following link: https://sites.google.com/rsdmo.org/allourkids/regional-food-sites
Internet Access Support
Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working to determine which families would benefit from computer and/or Internet support in the event we could not be in school. We will be contacting those families and staff regarding our method of computer distribution and support, Internet and otherwise. You’ll also be provided with a technology helpline for set-up and emerging issues.