GoogleGeist and Patterns
Your job is to:
- Review the Google top 10 video playlist
- Choose a category that your team is interested in
- Review the top searches in that category for the years 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Fill out the online form based on those lists and predict the Top 10 for your peers this year
- Survey 4 students every hour for their Top Googled item in your chosen category
- Calculate the data
- Create a video that contains and explains your results for the top 10 most Googled terms in your category for your peers.
interested in. Record the top 10 searches for your category on the GoogleGeist Category
Document. Using the same category, record the top 10 searches for 2012 and 2013.
4. Survey your peers (each person in your group surveys 4 people per hour; all 8 hours)
5. Calculate the data (use this form)
6. Create a short video listing and explaining your the results of the top 10 choices for your peers
- See checklist for more info: Checklist for video