ECC's Campus Update
What a great start to our school year! Thank you for your patience and understanding in our new car line procedures and campus rules. Please know that that our whole staff is working hard to keep your kids safe, healthy, and happy at school! We love seeing their sweet faces each morning.
- Friday, Sept. 4th - Kindergarten Kona Ice Day
- Monday, Sept. 7th - No School
- Tuesday, Sept. 8th - Tardies begin
- September 21-25 - Homecoming Spirit Week! Students may dress up for each day's theme.
- Friday, Sept. 25th - Homecoming football game, Go Eagles!!! End of first six weeks (no report card)
- Wednesday, Sept. 30 - Class Shirt orders are due. Use the Webstore - Revtrak link located under QuickLinks on the LISD website.
Morning Drop Off
Our morning drop off is going great! Thank you! Here are a few reminders:
- TARDIES start Tuesday, September 8th. Students that arrive after 8:05 will be counted tardy.
- Drop off is from 7:25-8:00. If you arrive after 8:00, please park and walk your child to the front door. If you see Mrs. Sissy holding the sign with the red arrow, then you'll know that drop off has ended.
- The front parking lot entrance is for staff and ECSE only. All other parents and buses please use the back entrance.
- Please have your child on the correct side of the car so our staff does not have to cross traffic.
Afternoon Pick Up
Afternoon pick up is getting faster and faster! Thank you parents for having your car tags ready. Here are a few reminders:
- If you forget your car tag, you will need to bring your driver's license to the front door, we will make you a tag, and then you can get back in line.
- PreK pick up has new hours: 2:15-2:30. After 2:30, please park and walk up to the door with your car tag.
- Kindergarten pick up time is 3:10-3:30. After 3:30, please park and walk up to the front door with your car tag.
- Please see the at-home learning agreement below if you are considering changing to virtual school.
- If you decide to switch to virtual learning, please call the office and let us know.
- Parents may check out an ipad and materials for those doing at-home learning. All fines must be paid before an iPad can be checked out.
- Daily participation is required for at-home learning and attendance will be given based on student participation each day. All assignments from that day must be turned in by midnight that same day. Students will not be allowed to work ahead on assignments.
- To limit the amount of people inside our building, there will be no campus visitors for lunch, drop off, pick up, etc. until further notice. We will have a "closed campus" to visitors.
- Parents that need to come to the office will push the button outside. Office staff will ask the reason for the visit, and will meet parents at the door when appropriate.
- Parents coming for conferences / ARDS will be screened before entering. Virtual tools for meetings will be used as much as possible.
Nestled in the beautiful East Texas countryside, is the award-winning Lindale ISD. Our Early Childhood Center houses all of our Prek-and Kindergarten students. It all starts here!