By: Juan Lancheros
Major Facts Of Colombia!
Currencies and Food!
Religon and education
Education in Colombia is very different from the U.S. In Colombia there is Preschool then what we call elementary but there is no kindergarten. After that you finish elementary the you go on to High school because there is no Middle school.
2. Colombia is part of the Ring of Fire, a group of countries in the Pacific Ocean vulnerable to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions
3. Colombia is a country that is on the equator
4.Colombia is the only country in South America that has coastlines on both the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea
5. The most common way of transportation is buses especially in Bogota, the capital of Colombia is covered with cars
6. Colombia does not have seasons because it is on the equator.
7. Colombia produces 60% of the world's most expensive Emeralds
8. In 1975, Colombian women were given the right to vote
9. Soccer is the national sport of Colombia