Week of September 16th, 2019
- Vertical Teams - Our first Vertical Team meeting will be the 4th Wednesday (Sept 25th). Please use the link below to make sure you are signed up for a Vertical Team!
- Literacy Assessment Update - Check out the video below for a 6 minute Literacy Update. Anita breaks down exactly what is required for BOY Literacy Assessments and goes into detail about how to use the new writing rubric.
- WIFI issues- if you are still experiencing WIFI issues (kids getting kicked off MAP, not being able get into Google Drive, etc.), please email Jordan. She will open up a ticket to have technology come take a look!
- Design Day - the schedule has been set for our first round! Please see below.
- Air Quality Flags - Are you or your learners curious about the air quality flags out front? Check out the button below for more info!
- Data Tracking - Teams, please add your grade level data spreadsheet to your CTT folder. This will help with RtI and in planning team interventions.
- Tailgate Table - Let's have a potluck! See below for details and to sign up.
All Things MAP!
If you have a learner that is absent and make-up a test, please add their name to the Make-Up Test list below.
We ask for your flexibility with MAP make-up testing! As we start having learners who need to make-up a test(s), we will assign them to classrooms that are already testing! That being said, you might have an extra learner in your room during your MAP testing session.
If you have a learner who is testing in another Educator’s room, please make sure your learner has what they need and that you are able to confirm their test to get them started!
Questions? Need help? Ask Jordan or Andi!
Ed Foundation Grants
If you have an idea for a grant, please let me know! I want to make sure that Wilson is represented in the process.
Click below for the application and details on the process.
Also, please continue forwarding any emails you receive about illness, broken bones, etc. This is definitely information I want to know and sometimes NEED to know.
Thank you for your help! -Jill
Stop, Collaborate, & Listen - Math PD
Sessions will be held on the following dates at Town Center from 3:30-5:00:
- Sept 19 - 4th/5th Grade
- Sept 26 - 2nd/3rd Grade
- Oct 3 - K/1st Grade
Please make sure that at least 1 person per team attends.
Sign up for your favorite Tailgate food using the link below.
The more we target growth by learner and by standard, the more effective we will be!
Week At A Glance
- SpEd Team Time
- 4th/5th Progress Report Grades Due
Tuesday - Ed Foundation / PTO Shirt Day
- Kinder Team Time
- Spring Creek Night!
- 1st Team Time
- Team Leader Meeting - 3:30
- 2nd Team Time
- 4th/5th Stop, Collaborate, & Listen - 3:30 - Town Center
- Kinder/1st Parent Workshop - 5:00-7:00
- Rise & Shine
- Tailgating Potluck!!! - sign up for your item in the link above.
- Progress Reports go home
- Book Fair Teacher Preview