Gather Your Team Dream Up Your Idea
FUESD Chromebook Innovation Grants
Powerful Potential for All Students
The Fallbrook Union Elementary School District is excited to announce the first round of funding up to twelve classroom Chromebook Innovation Grants this school year through the use of our E-Rate funds. This first round of grants will focus on in-town schools only due to the lack of infrastructure at the base schools to support an expanded 1:1 program. As more funds become available, additional Innovation Grants will open for the application process.
Chromebooks for Education: For every student
Proposal Criteria for Round One of Innovation Grants
- Open to 4-8 teachers of in-town schools
- Grade level and department proposals have priority
- Application demonstrates innovative ways to enhance instructional objectives and improve student outcomes by using Chromebooks in a 1:1 classroom environment
- Application due via Google Docs on January 9, 2015 with site administrator approval
- Devices in student hands beginning February 2015
What If My Grant Is Chosen?
I will be asked to:
- participate in on-going professional development commitment (combination of release time and shortened Wednesday collaboration).
- lead in the implementation of innovation in teaching/learning approaches.
- act as a teacher leader for creating and sustaining a culture of innovation.
- share innovation with colleagues.