Recipies, Tips, & Crafts
SALAD: Very Vanilla Fruit Salad
Serves: Makes 10 (1/2-cup) servings.
2 cups strawberries, halved
1 cup blueberries
1 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks
1 cup cantaloupe chunks
2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
MAIN COURSE: SLOW HAMBURGER AND POTATOES
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato puree
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup with beef stock (or just Beef Stock works too)
- 3/4 cup water
- 28oz Potatoes, Cubed
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 Pepper sliced
- 4 medium carrots, diced (2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Mix tomato puree and mushroom soup in medium bowl. Stir in onion soup and water.
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup of the potatoes.
- Gently mix beef, remaining potatoes, carrots, salt and soup mixture in cooker.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup potatoes the add cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until vegetables are tender. Hash will hold on low heat setting up to 2 hours.
Read more at http://myfridgefood.com/recipes/crock-pot-recipe-contest/slow-hamburger-and-potatoes#RFaI7veSKzCrgCGF.99