Old Boatyard Arbroath
A Menu for Everyone: Old Boatyard in Arbroath
Old Boatyard in Arbroath Invents Smokie Ice Cream
Old Boatyard in Arbroath originated the Arbroath Smokie Ice Cream. This unique and succulent dessert attracts many interested visitors to Old Boatyard in Arbroath. Stop by Old Boatyard in Arbroath today to try their smoked ice cream, all you have to do is ask! Old Boatyard in Arbroath is open from 10:30am, 7 days a week. Lunches are served from 11:30am with a lovely selection of steaks, seafood, pastas, and salads. Old Boatyard in Arbroath has something for everyone.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath: Incredible Dessert Options
Everyone in Arbroath knows of Old Boatyard of Arbroath’s delicious and highly-satisfying meal options, but some may not be aware of the incredible array of desserts offered by our friendly and courteous staff.
The Old Boatyard of Arbroath provides excellent desserts, including a variety of cakes and even a new and innovative ice cream option. Our new Arbroath Smokie Ice Cream is guaranteed to make your mouth-water, and have you coming back for more. This new and succulent ice cream was invented by our creative and innovative team to complement our wonderful and delicious meal selections. The Old Boatyard of Arbroath Smokie Ice Cream makes an excellent addition to an already vast selection of menu items, and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, no matter how discerning a palette.
We provide delicious cakes and our new Smokie Ice Cream with a wide selection of lattes, cappuccinos and teas. If you’re looking for an afternoon pick me up or just want to finish your dining experience off right, give the Old Boatyard of Arbroath dessert options a try. Each is made to provide an aesthetic and delicious addition to any meal.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath offers amazing views and affordable prices. Our meals are prepared professionally and are delivered by a friendly team of quality and qualified personnel. Old Boatyard of Arbroath leads the way in local fine dining because we care about every guest, and we don’t stop working until everyone has the best experience possible. Give us a try today.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath: Luxury Seaside Dining
Old Boatyard of Arbroath has the food and the atmosphere you’ve been looking for. For excellence in fine seaside dining, trust the professionals at Old Boatyard of Arbroath.
Dining by the sea adds an element of calm and relaxation that other restaurants just aren’t able to provide. The Old Boatyard of Arbroath is located directly of the local harbor, giving guests the opportunity to enjoy great food while relaxing in a comfortable and pleasant environment. Every menu item prepared by their team of professional chefs is cooked to perfection, leaving every guest in a state of happiness and satisfaction.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath is open seven days a week so that their guests have the opportunity to enjoy amazing meal options whenever they choose. Their restaurant opens at 7 AM every day and begins serving lunch at 11:30. The lunch options provided by Old Boatyard of Arbroath are mouth-watering and very tantalizing, providing their local guests with a great way to escape the rigors and rat race of work. The Old Boatyard of Arbroath lunch menu items are sure to please any palette while providing guests an affordable and delicious lunch option.
Everybody who goes out to eat wants an experience they can remember; a place that caters to their taste and that works to provide a calm and relaxing eating experience. Old Boatyard of Arbroath has developed an amazing atmosphere utilizing the best and most friendly wait staff. For a memorable, exciting and high-end dining experience, give Old Boatyard of Arbroath a try today.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath Pleased to Unveil New Menu
Old Boatyard of Arbroath has just released a brand new menu, offering new, savory and delightful meal options that are sure to please even the most discerning of palettes.
As a seaside restaurant that specializes in excellence, Old Boatyard of Arbroath has been creating a superior dining experience for its guests for years. With the advent of their most recent menu, Old Boatyard is sure to add even more to that experience.
The new main courses recently added by Old Boatyard of Arbroath include a delectable homemade steak pie, a savory roast turkey breast, a pan fried fillet of fresh sea trout, a delicious new haddock and chips meal and a wonderfully exquisite goat cheese quiche. Each new menu item is sure to please both new and returning guests alike, and promises to add to the Old Boatyard of Arbroath burgeoning popularity.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath has the meals and the service you’re looking for. The recent additions to their menu promise to attract even more discerning tastes and customers. Old Boatyard of Arbroath unveiled this new menu because they want to provide an even broader array of meal selections and to improve an already great and delicious dining experience.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath has its guests best interests in mind, and hopes to keep providing both loyal and new customers the exquisite taste and experience of fine harbor-side dining. They have always been committed to principles of excellence, and hope to continue to provide every local guest a great seafood and steak option.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath Changes the Way You Think About Dining
There are many restaurant options to choose from in Arbroath, but perhaps none are as satisfying or as delicious as the Old Boatyard of Arbroath.
Each Old Boatyard of Arbroath menu item is prepared with care by experienced and dedicated chefs who take pride in what they do. The Old Boatyard staff goes out of their way to give every guest the best service possible, refusing to compromise on the quality of their guests’ dining experience. Old Boatyard of Arbroath employs a professional and friendly wait staff that are known for their commitment to high-quality service. Every meal provided by their chefs is created to both please the eye and the palette, providing a better overall restaurant experience.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath opens at 10am every day, and has a variety of tasty lunch and dinner options. Every Old Boatyard of Arbroath menu item is provided against a backdrop of seaside serenity, giving the guest a beautiful and relaxing way to full enjoy a well-prepared and delicious meal. Their service is fast, friendly and willing to make every guest feel right at home. While typical restaurants may sacrifice quality on one area to add to another, Old Boatyard of Arbroath provides a complete and healthy dining experience that seeks to please all of the senses simultaneously.
Old Boatyard of Arbroath is in the business of making every client happy. They go the extra mile towards ensuring that every guest have a delicious meal in a scenic and peaceful setting. Old Boatyard of Arbroath provides the best restaurant experience in all of Scotland.
Old Boatyard in Arbroath Explains how to Gain Loyal Customers
Old Boatyard in Arbroath’s success, as in any business, lies in its ability to maintain loyal customers. Old Boatyard in Arbroath does this by providing quality service, establishing trust, and never settling.
At Old Boatyard in Arbroath, quality service is the backbone of their business. They seek to provide a satisfactory experience in every facet of their business to each customer. By satisfying customers with quality service, Old Boatyard in Arbroath has been able to gain repeat business year after year. Consumers pursue a product or service with the intention of satisfying a problem or need, and understanding this from the business side of things is crucial.
Establishing trust naturally goes hand in hand with quality service. Customers know what they are going to get when they dine with Old Boatyard in Arbroath, something that develops a trusting relationship business-consumer relationship. Old Boatyard in Arbroath is always looking at ways to better foster the trust relationships they have developed, and they do so by never settling.
Complacency is something that cannot exist in the world of successful business. Every time Old Boatyard in Arbroath feels like they have things figured out, they quickly shift their focus to something new. By always reaching for something they don’t have, Old Boatyard in Arbroath assures itself that they are not settling for average.
Gaining loyal customers is no easy task, but by providing quality service, establishing trust, and never settling, Old Boatyard in Arbroath has learned that it can be achieved. Old Boatyard in Arbroath suggests that every business follow these three rules.
Marketing a Restaurant the Old Boatyard in Arbroath Way
Old Boatyard in Arbroath has been a successful dinner destination for many years now, and in the process they have found certain marketing strategies to be most effective. The management team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath would like to provide a few of those discoveries.
In today’s internet world, developing a strong online presence is vital to the marketing strategy of a business. This one topic alone has hundreds of different ways to market your restaurant, but Old Boatyard in Arbroath has found some to be more effective than others. Developing a website and social media presence are probably the most important. Old Boatyard in Arbroath suggests spending time creating an aesthetically pleasing format for all online domains.
A second major key to marketing success could also be labeled under the heading of ‘online marketing,’ but is so important it gets its own bullet point. Old Boatyard in Arbroath knows that securing positive reviews from not just critics, but actual customers, is important. There are countless websites that now exist solely to rate restaurants for customers, and millions of people use them. Old Boatyard in Arbroath tells you to make sure you are satisfying your customers and suggesting that they review their experiences online.
The third tip goes back to something that has been around for centuries, coupons. Coupons have been around so long because they work. Old Boatyard in Arbroath uses coupons sparingly though, understanding that there is a fine line to walk. Offering coupons helps drive business, but do not use so many that you cheapen your product.
Choosing your Restaurant Staff with Old Boatyard in Arbroath
The team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath has been successful for many years now. Their owner and manager attributes this to a good selection process, something he suggests every business owner, and restaurant owner particular, needs to master. A strong team creates a good environment where consumers can enjoy your product or service and leave satisfied. The manager of Old Boatyard in Arbroath would like to provide readers with a few tips on selecting a restaurant staff.
(1) Take Your Time
Something the management team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath always stresses is patience. Rushing the hiring process can be detrimental to the entire business. By being patient, conducting your due diligence, and going through the hiring process, you are laying a good foundation of quality.
(2) Find Experience
A second thing to be sure you are not cutting corners on is finding experience. Make sure your workers have some sort of experience in the restaurant business, at least in the beginning. When starting a restaurant, you do not have time to do a ton of on-the-job training. Old Boatyard in Arbroath started their team with a core group of experienced staff members, and since have devoted a little more time to training new hires.
(3) Explain Your Goals
The manager of Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes one mistake many restaurants make is not explaining your vision to future employees. Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that it is crucial for everyone to be on the same page, and by letting your staff know your goals you are casting a vision for them.
Making Ice Cream with Old Boatyard in Arbroath
Old Boatyard in Arbroath is known for its delicious food and famous ice cream. While the ice cream is a local favorite, and gaining more public attention by the day, many people may be hesitant to try it the first time. Called Smokie Ice Cream, it gets its name from local smoked haddock fish. The ice cream carries only a faint trace of the fish though, and is something you must taste in order to understand. With that being said, Old Boatyard in Arbroath knows how to make good ice cream, and they would like to share with you some tips on how to make your own.
(1) Always Use Fresh Ingredients
One thing Old Boatyard in Arbroath will never do without is fresh ingredients. The fresh ingredients are the key to any good ice cream, and without them you risk losing flavors. Putting fruit in your ice cream is a popular choice for first timers, and Old Boatyard in Arbroath suggests going to a local farmers market to find your ingredients.
(2) It’s Okay to Mess Up
The team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath is now an expert at making their ice cream, but first time indulgers must be okay with messing up. Making ice cream can be challenging, and you will learn a lot after the first couple times. Fine tuning and tweaking will come with practice.
(3) Find the Best Temperatures
Old Boatyard in Arbroath knows that making ice cream is all about finding the right temperatures. Certain ingredients must be chilled, others heated, and some maintained at room temperature. Old Boatyard in Arbroath suggests spending some time understanding your recipe before diving right in.
Old Boatyard in Arbroath: Restaurant Industry Trends in 2013
Old Boatyard in Arbroath is a seaside restaurant that is located in Angus, Scotland. Old Boatyard in Arbroath has become a popular establishment with both tourists and locals alike. The team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes they are successful because they constantly follow restaurant industry trends. Here are some of the trends the Old Boatyard in Arbroath staff believes we will see in 2013.
· Nutrition. The team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that many restaurants started adding nutritional information to their menu. Although this satisfied the needs of customers who were counting calories, now many of them are looking for healthier menu options. This year, the team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that many dining establishments will add vegetable entrees and appetizers, along with more whole grain options.
· Farm-to-fork. Many customers are hopping on board the locally grown trend. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that many restaurants will start forming partnerships with local farms to offer fresh products and free-range meats on their menu.
· Snacking. A current trend with our generation is snacking and around-the-clock dining. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes individuals like “grazing” throughout the day rather than sitting down for large meals. Thus, a trend that is going to grow in 2013 is small plate offerings at restaurants.Customer expectations. The team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath has noticed a change in customer expectations when it comes to food quality. In recent times, customers are not trying to eat the cheapest meal possible; instead they are focusing on the quality of food. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that the growing health trends are going to make restaurants more accountable for the quality of food they sell. Successful restaurants will offer customers quality food options at an affordable price.
Old Boatyard in Arbroath: Benefits of Eating Fish
Old Boatyard in Arbroath is a seaside dining establishment located in Angus, Scotland. Old Boatyard in Arbroath has a diverse menu that has steak, seafood, pasta, and salad options. The establishment offers comfortable seating that overlooks the harbour marina. One of the specialties at Old Boatyard in Arbroath is their fresh seafood. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath is aware that health is important, so here they list some of the benefits of eating fish.
· Low fat, high protein. First and foremost, the staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that fish is a low-fat food that offers a high amount of protein compared to other meats. The meat is also high in omega-3 fatty acids, which are the good fats that we need as an essential nutrient.
· Cardiovascular benefits. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that omega-3 fatty acids found in fish can help maintain cardiovascular health. The good fats also play a role in the regulation of blood clotting and vessel constriction. Additionally, the oils are important for prenatal and postnatal neurological development.
· Aids cardiac arrhythmia. Eating fish can also help people who suffer from an irregular heartbeat, or cardiac arrhythmia, by helping reduce depression and mental decline in older individuals.
The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that the omega-3’s found in fish offer the best health benefits. Many people fear that fish meat has environmental contaminants; however, there are plenty of options that are eco-friendly and are low in environmental containments including salmon, seabass, mackerel, sardines, cod, haddock, monkfish, and halibut.
Old Boatyard in Arbroath has a variety of seafood options for lunch and dinner. Old Boatyard in Arbroath is open 7 days a week starting at 10:30am. Lunch options are served after 11:30am. For reservations, call 01241 879995.
Old Boatyard in Arbroath: Tips on How to Open a Restaurant
The owner of Old Boatyard in Arbroath is aware that starting your own restaurant can be an intimidating task. Old Boatyard in Arbroath is a seaside dining establishment located in Angus, Scotland. The restaurant has seen much success since its opening, and has even been featured on BBC’s hit show “Great British Train Journeys.” The owner of Old Boatyard in Arbroath offers advice to aspiring restaurant owners on how to successfully open their own establishment.
· The big three. The owner of Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that no restaurant is successful without a great chef, location, and concept. Aspiring restaurant owners must develop a unique concept for their establishment, and then look for a location that fits with the concept. The owner of Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that location does matter. The more accessible you make your restaurant, the more likely that people will become return visitors.
· Overestimate capital needs. The owner of Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that many new restaurant owners will get caught up in initial success and monetary gains. Although your restaurant might attract a lot of first-time visitors, it can take years to obtain regular customers. The owner of Old Boatyard in Arbroath warns that new restaurant owners should never let initial success cloud their vision because success is only determined years later.If it relates to customers, don’t be cheap. One of the most crucial aspects while starting a new restaurant is to add value to the guest. The owner of Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that revenue should always be used to constantly enhance the experience of visitors. The only way to make money at a restaurant is serving people! Additionally, one of the best forms of advertisement is by word of mouth. So, make your customers feel appreciated when dining at your establishment, and you will have return customers and positive word of mouth advertising.
How to Get a Job at a Restaurant: Old Boatyard in Arbroath
The restaurant industry is booming and it is the second largest private sector employer. With a workforce of over 12.9 million that is expected to grow to 1.3 million by 2020, it is easy to see why many people desire to enter the industry. The managers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath note that although the industry is growing, it is still difficult to land a job at many restaurants. Here, the hiring managers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath offer insight on how they examine potential employees.
· Experience. The hiring managers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath note that experience does matter in the restaurant industry. Whether you are applying to be a chef or a hostess, your past employment is critical. The hiring managers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath state that it is not critical that you have worked in a restaurant before if you are looking for an entry level position; however, they look for dedication. While assessing applicants, the managers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath look at a) where you have worked, and b) how long you stayed at each position. It is important that applicants show determination and growth in each of their positions.
· Look on specialized servers for job postings. The hiring managers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath believe that people who are serious about success in the restaurant industry should look for positions on specialized servers. If you are searching for jobs on Craigslist, you will probably find positions you are over-qualified for. Thus, it is important you look for jobs in places that will match your experience level.Dress for success. The hiring managers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath note that one of the biggest mistakes people make while interviewing for a position in the restaurant industry is what they wear. Although a restaurant might have a laid back atmosphere, it is okay to overdress for a job interview. It shows the hiring managers that you are serious about the position.
Benefits of Eating Outdoors: Old Boatyard in Arbroath
Old Boatyard in Arbroath is a seaside restaurant located in Angus, Scotland. Old Boatyard in Arbroath offers a unique dining experience for visitors with comfortable seating overlooking the harbour marina. Their menu has an option for everyone including steaks, seafood, pastas, and salads. Additionally, Old Boatyard in Arbroath now offers New World and Old World wines starting at £16 a bottle, many also served by glass. Many people choose Old Boatyard in Arbroath for the seaside experience; however, there are also many benefits to eating outdoors.
It is frequently said to be mindful of your food. By paying attention and focusing on your meal, it prevents you from overeating and ultimately ensures you are more satisfied. However, it can be a difficult task to pay attention to your meal while dining. Luckily, studies have shown that eating outside will help you stay focused. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that eating outside nourishes your senses and provides sights, sounds, and smells of nature. By activating all of your senses, you become more awake and engaged.
Visitors of Old Boatyard in Arbroath will be delighted with their seaside dining experience. When individuals eat outside they are able to savor their meal, and ultimately eat less to feel satisfied. So, if you desire mealtime satisfaction, Old Boatyard in Arbroath is your answer. Old Boatyard in Arbroath is open 7 days a week starting at 10:30am. Lunch options are served after 11:30am. Old Boatyard in Arbroath has a lovely selection of steaks, seafood, pastas, and salads that will suit everybody’s individual taste. Additionally, they serve lattes, cappuccinos, teas, and fresh cakes daily. Old Boatyard in Arbroath is now taking reservations for their December 2013 menu. If you would like to reserve your spot today and engage in a one-of-a-kind outdoor dining experience call: 01241 879995.
Old Boatyard in Arbroath: How to Find Healthy Options While Dining Out
Old Boatyard in Arbroath is a seaside dining establishment located in Angus, Scotland. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath are aware that many individuals fear dining out because of the lack of healthy options; however, there are ways to order healthy dishes at any restaurant. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath hopes to give diners some recommendations on how to order healthier meals at restaurants, so individuals can stick to their diet while going out for a great dinner.
· Whole-wheat. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that many sandwiches and meals are accompanied with white bread options; however, most restaurants carry and serve whole-wheat breads. So, if a meal option with white bread looks appealing to you, just ask your waiter if you can replace it with a whole-wheat option.
· Salad dressing on the side, please! Most restaurants will serve salads with dressing already on them. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath states that it is okay to ask your server to bring your salad out with dressing on the side. The standard serving size for most dressings is two tablespoons, and by getting it on the side it will be easier to measure your intake.
· Steamed, or grilled. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that the healthier options at restaurants are generally steamed, or grilled.
· Vegetables. An easy tip to choose a healthy meal is to search for one that includes vegetables. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that stir fries and pastas with tomato sauces are all safe choices when trying to find a healthy dish on a menu.Order a smaller portion. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath states that most restaurants serve portions that are larger than a serving size. Generally, diners can ask for a smaller portion. This will ensure that you do not overeat while out at a restaurant.
How to Be a Great Server: Old Boatyard in Arbroath
Old Boatyard in Arbroath is a seaside restaurant located in Angus, Scotland. Employees at Old Boatyard in Arbroath pride themselves on offering the best dining experience for visitors. Old Boatyard in Arbroath offers comfortable seating that overlooks the harbour marina, along with great customer service. The team at Old Boatyard in Arbroath is aware that being a server is a difficult job, but with these tips all servers will be destined for success.
· Pay attention to your area. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that it is crucial for servers to keep an eye on their area for new customers. Although it may be unreasonable to drop what you are currently doing to immediately greet visitors, all servers should notify new guests with a quick, “I’ll be right with you.”
· Say your name. Servers at Old Boatyard in Arbroath always tell guests what their name is. By exchanging your name with customers, it will make them feel more comfortable while asking questions or attempting to get your attention during busy dinner hours.
· Allow customers time to order. Old Boatyard in Arbroath has an extensive menu and wine list, and servers are aware that it takes time to order. Customers need time to decide, so do not try and rush them through the process. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath notes that it is okay to walk away from a table for a few minutes during the ordering process.
· Check back immediately after serving. The staff at Old Boatyard in Arbroath believes that servers should check back with customers a couple minutes after serving. Most diners will assess their dining situation after receiving their food and become knowledgeable of things that are missing. However, it is important that servers do not check up too soon, as it is crucial to give visitors time to assess the situation after receiving their meal.