Career/Job Changing Process
By: Alivia Lytle
Reasons to Change your Job/Career:
Tips When Changing Your Career/Job:
2. Training and Education - You need to have the proper certification in what you are going to do. (Example: A hair stylist would need to have the right schooling to learn to cut and color hair).
3. Experience - Try finding a mentor or volunteer to gain experience and knowledge.
4. Hiring - Research available positions and network for possible job leads.
5. Setbacks - Maybe the field you are wanting to go into is not hiring, so you may have to relocate.
6. Injuries - Research past safety hazards and what they have caused. You wouldn't want to work at a place with a high number of injuries that have happened there.
7. Relationships - Don't leave your job with a bad reputation. You might need them for future references.
8. Values - Don't change your beliefs for a future job or career. There are plenty more career paths out in the world.