Enrolling for Preschool
We will be hosting a Pre-K Application event Tuesday, April 10 from 5:30-7:00 at Bryan Road Elementary (8317 Bryan Road, Garner). This program is free and designed to provide a child-centered, developmentally appropriate experience for four-year-old children who have an academic need. In order to qualify, children must be four years of age on or before August 31, have a completed application and attend a screening event to determine need. Be sure to bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate, proof of residency (electric bill, water bill or lease that has your name and current address) and your two most recent, consecutive paystubs to the application event.
More information on the program can be found here.
New Student Registration
- April 10th from 5:30 - 7:00 at Bryan Road Elementary. The address is 8317 Bryan Road, Garner
- We are setting up a special night for you to register your incoming kindergartner or a new student to Wake County at Bryan Road Elementary School!
- Please bring the following with you to register: photo ID, original birth certificate of the child, proof of residency (usually a utility bill within the last 30 days or sale/lease agreement), immunization/health record if you have it completed
Needing Before or After School Care for Your Child?
- Before School Care - M-F from 7:00 - 8:45: $96.25 per month
- After School Care - M-F from 4:00 - 6:00: $114.58 per month
If you would like your child to participate in this great program, please enter your information on this Interest Form for each child in your family that will be participating.
Calling all PARENTS:)
- Parent Leadership Meeting: April 10th, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m., Bryan Road Elementary
- PTA Start Up Meetting: April 23rd, 6:30 p.m., Bryan Road Elementary
Hope you can join us - we are nothing without the support of our parents!