Cedarville Elementary School, January 11, 2016
VISION is my 2016 Word of the Year. I've been reading and thinking about vision for a while now as some of you may know. This week we will get together to create the beginning of what our VISION for the building will be. I asked you last week to begin thinking about your core beliefs about teaching and learning. Please be prepared to share your thoughts at the meeting this week.
What do you believe about teaching and learning?
Why do you do what you do?
What's your passion?
Dates to Remember
- MAPS testing this week
--Dawn will have a sub during all MAPS testing
Monday, January 11
- PTO Officers and Reps meet in my office 3:15 p.m.
- Tornado Drill 1:20 p.m.
Tuesday, January 12
- Dept of Ed webinar 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
--As the district Project Director, I will be watching in my office
Wednesday, January 13
- 11:00 a.m. The music room piano will be tuned
- 3:15 p.m. meeting in the library to discuss our building's vision
--please attend if possible but it is not mandatory
Friday, January 15
- Mrs. Ledesma in Branch
- Teachers who are in UA Science and Engineering Partnership will be in Farmington
- District Leadership meeting