Doing the right thing online
What is netiquette?
Netiquette is the right and safe way of communicating on the internet.Netiquette is important because they are your manners except online.Typing in all caps is considered shouting.
What are some nettiquette rules?
- The Golden Rule-Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- No Flaming!-Flaming is basically cyber bullying.
- Don't type in all caps!-Typing in all caps makes it seem like you are shouting at that person.
- Don't spam other people!-Others don't enjoy getting junk mail.
- Check if you have any typos-It may change the whole meaning if you have a typo.
- Only type appropriate things!-Keep what you are typing pg-13.