Focus of the Week: Initiative
Make sure you remember where your tornado location is just in case we have a drill this week... just sayin...
Monday, March 21
Welcome Back, Ashley!!! Sarah's Last Day :-(
- Student Planing Meeting in Maurus' office (Compton, Maurus, Woodham) @ 10:50
- IEP Meeting in Anthony's room @ 11:00 (Anthony, Compton, Maurus, Frisk, Gordon, Giroux) Compton and Maurus will join after the student meeting at 10:50.
- Student Meeting in Maurus' office @ 2:20 (Daniels, Skowronski, Jackson, Maurus)
- Play Pioneers Meeting in Compton's office @ 3:00 (Compton, Hempton, Maurus)
Tuesday, March 22
SPED Teachers are at a required meeting in the PM. Please keep students in class who receive SPED services!
NO STAFF MEETING
- AM- Maurus @ RESA
- Maurus' Evaluation with Brian at Central Office @ 1:30-3:30
- Jump Rope for Heart 3:40-4:15
- Cacey's Shower at Buddy's on Plymouth and Merriman @ 4:30
Wednesday, March 23
Happy Birthday, Lisa Hrit!
Brundage in front office :-)
- Maurus- all day admin meeting/CPI retraining
Thursday, March 24
- PBIS Assembly @ 10AM... Hair Cutting!!!
- 4th grade Toga Party @ 2PM
Friday, March 25
Good Friday- Enjoy your break! Woot Woot!
Sarah Berris has been at Jefferson since the beginning of the school year! I am so excited to let you know that she will be a district floater after her last day in Ashley's classroom and that she will be based out of Jefferson!
Last Week's Behavior Data
Send Home: 0
Trends/Hot Spots: Nothing major this week!