Math PLC Meeting
Review Learning Walk Transcriptions
Discuss levels of questions
Add new questions in lesson plans
4 ESSENTIAL COLLABORATIVE PLANNING QUESTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND...
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Start and end on time
Stay on topic
Keep personal distractions to a minimum
Be respectful of those speaking - limit side conversations
Look at agenda in advance
Listen to others while remembering to be respectful
Don’t whine, shine
Open communication - be willing to share
- Be mindful of vocal volume
- Lesson plans due Friday by 4pm in Google
- Supplies and purchasing requests go through Ms. Hoffman
- Weekly Formative Assessments -- we must check for understanding as we go