Creative Cooking Italian Recipe
Kayla's Pictorial Italian Bruschetta
Ingredients and Equipment
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Garlic Sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Large Tomatoes Slices
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Loaf of Italian Stick Bread
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Arrange slices of baguette onto a baking sheet and brush both sides of each slice with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Toast the bread in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Flip the bread slices over and top each slice with a slice of tomato and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with salt.
- Arrange the bruschetta on a serving platter and put basil on top. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle lightly with black pepper.
- 15 minutes for prep
- 5 minutes to cook
- Ready in 20 minutes
What I would change to the recipe
This recipe is easy and simple. I loved doing this and I'm going to keep using this recipe. I wouldn't make to many adjustments. I would only change one thing and that would be that once the tomato and mozzarella is on the toasted bread is I would put it back in the oven to toast it a little bit more so that the mozzarella can melt.