April 4, 2016
DATES TO REMEMBER...
April 4th Testing begins
April 5th 1st grade Spring Program-6:30 p.m. Minico High School
April 6th Teacher/Classified of the Year Banquet- 6:00 p.m. West Minico
April 8th 1st grade performance for the school 1:00 p.m.
April 11th-15th Book Fair Week
April 12th & 13th- Book Buddy Breakfast 7:30 a.m.
April 14th Parent Teacher Conference
April 15th Grade Level Collaboration-Pass Along Pages and Class Lists-a hard copy and
electronic copy will be available. Please copy or print enough for your class. Michele will send instructions- Meet in the library at 9:00 a.m.
April 22nd College Day grades 2-5
April 29th Fun Food Friday- grades 2 & 3 are hosting
April 29th 5th grade Maturation Program 1:00 p.m.
Faculty Meeting Items
- Students may not leave the playground, climb over or under the fence to retrieve footballs, basketballs, bouncy balls, frisbee's etc. We are liable if an accident should happen outside of the fenced playground. We would also be liable in the event a student was hurt climbing over or under the metal fence.
- Students may not go home after school by climbing over the fence either. They must walk around the fenced playground.
- Testing has started- PLEASE remind your students to be SUPER quiet in the halls.
- Please do not assume that our subs are scheduled or pre-arranged unless you receive a confirmation from them. In order for confirmation our subs need to know exact dates in advance. Also, do not put it in as pre-arranged unless it is confirmed by the substitute you have contacted ahead of time. When the sub confirms they can block the days you have scheduled them so they do not get other assignments.
- Translation Schedule- If you Do Not have any changes your schedule will remain the same. If you do have translation changes please let Mrs. Kidd know the original time and the new time, along with the students name. Please have all translation needs to Mrs. Kidd by Wednesday, April 13th.
PTC Breakfast and Dinner
Office staff will provide breakfast items.
PTC Dinner will be Stokes fried chicken. K-2 staff will you bring a side dish of your choice and 3-5 staff will you bring a dessert of your choice. Para's that are making up snow day time, you are more than welcome to join in! Chicken will arrive at 3:00 p.m.