Fast Food Survival Guide!!!
Tips Everyone Needs to Eat Healthy When Eating Fast Food
Ten Survival Tips!
- Avoiding soda and shakes can decrease your calorie intake by at least 300-800 calories.
- Say NO! to fries! This can eliminate anywhere from 300-600 calories.
- Choose grilled or roasted meats instead of fried or breaded is a good way to reduce sodium intake.
- Ask for condiments on the side so you can control how much you use.
- Cut that footlong in half! Ordering a 6-inch sub instead can reduce the calories you eat by about 500-700 calories.
- Choose a single patty or kid's burger instead of adding more. This can save you 500 or more calories.
- Get a side salad with grilled chicken or fruit and yogurt instead of those sodium rich french fries.
- Change your salad dressing to low fat or fat free and save yourself another 100-200 calories!
- Ask for more veggies and hold the mayo could save you 6 grams of fat.
- Choosing wheat bread over white bread reduces your calorie and sodium intake and is a better source of vitamins and protein.