Thumbs Up For School Uniforms!
By: Ashley S.
Did you know....
- On September 21, 1990, a girl stabbed a guy because he made fun of she had on
- At Long Beach, crime rates dropped by 91%, school suspensions dropped 90%, vandalism went down 69%.
Uniforms help kids in many different ways.
In a lot of different ways different students in different grades like school uniforms.
Positive Effects on Education
- Students can get better grades
- Students will pay attention in class
- Students won't hurt other kids or won't get hurt
Uniforms are cheap
- Uniforms are not expensive
- You can get uniforms for about $5-$10 at Wal-Mart
- Uniforms are cheaper than name brands
Uniforms are a better choice of clothing for kids
- Students can't wear inappropriate clothes to school
- Students can't get hurt
- Kids don't have to think about what they want to wear
AND NOW...FOR SOME "EXPERT" OPINIONS!
School Uniforms: The Pro Side [EDUC210 Project]
YOU SHOULD CHANGE SOMETHING SO STUDENTS SHOULD LEARN BETTER!