Michael Oher hall of fame
Michael lewis gets 74 aka his number into Ole Miss hall of fame.
Michael Ohrer's College where he played left tackle for the Rebels.
Into the Hall of fame
Michael gets drafted by the Baltimore Ravens.
Author's main purpose
- To show how random acts of kindness can change someones life dramatically.
- Doing something nice for someone while expecting nothing in return will pay off in the long run.
- Spread random acts of kindness, it will truly make the world a better place.
Concepts that I've learned
- When in the position where you can help out someone in need, do it!
- Whenever your in a struggle just remember that you can get through it, and God will never put you through anything that he doesn't already know you can get through
- Make the most of what you have, don't let what others have impact your life because obsessing over their possessions will not change the outcome of what you do or do not have,
Birth of a star
40 yard dash
Michael's 40 yard dash at the NFL combine.
Game winning drive vs LSU
Michael expresses his emotions.
2012-2013 superbowl champs
Michael putting in work on the big stages.
Rating of book?
2 Passages that meant something to me.
- "I was a nobody, with nowhere to go and no one in my corner. I will never become anything," Michael Oher. This hit me hard because it shows how down and desperate Michael was at the time before the Tuhoy family took him in. After all the struggle he eventually got the motivation and determination to fight through his tough situation and that's why I picked this specific quote. I liked how motivational it was and shows that no matter your situation you can always make something of yourself.
- "God told me to make the decision to bring in Michael. It was just something i had to do. I knew in my heart that only good things would come of it." I chose this last quote because it shows that if you believe in God and faith that eventually things will turn out for you. If it doesn't happen right away, give it time cause sooner or later God will make a positive impact on your life.
An important issue in the book!
Random act of kindness
Do something nice for someone, it always comes back twice as good.
Always help when you can.
Cheer full givers
Just be nice to everyone and give when you can.